Re: Realtime Analytics

No they are swapped now, so first they are built as temp tables, then
swapped. So, this is the brief point in time in which things may not be
available.

Every 10 minutes might be OK, depending on your server, loading, and amount
of data. It just requires some experimentation.

Point is, "real time" analytics is not possible. Near-real time may be.