Re: Realtime Analytics

If they are swapped, and not dropped. I think that is good enough for most
cases (but not for people entering data and want to print report
immediately).

For this exact reason we have 2 APIs for events.. one real-time, and one
for analytics... we have the same for aggreaget, but I think today all
reports are based on analytics? (unless doing api based /api/dataValueSets
reports) of course..

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2