Data element not found or not accessible

Hello all,I am trying to import data from a csv file through the import data app.in the import summary, I see: " Data element not found or not accessible". Data have not been imported. Could you help me understand this please?I'm using DHIS2 2.18 with a postgresql database.my columns are: dataElement , period, orgunit, categoryoptioncombo, attributeoptioncombo, value, storedby, timestamp, comment, followup.
In the import option, I indicated to use UID for data element scheme and name for OU (that is what i have in my file).
I hope these details are enough. Thank you.
Henri MOUNGUIHelen Keller International - Cameroon

Follow ups