Re: Data element not found or not accessible

Hi Henry,I always had this message when I let the column headers on my CSV file. But I still important and it works.  This message did you get it when you executed in 'Dry Run= YES 'or even when is' NO'? Because I had hesitations when this message had appeared for the first time but after testing, it did not affect my base but it was a successful import. In the attached image my result.
Regards.
From: morten@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 07:25:06 +0700
To: henrimoungui@xxxxxxxx
CC: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Data element not found or not accessible

Just to verify, could you try out the IDs in the web-api?
/api/dataElements/ID/api/organisationUnits/ID
Please replace ID with your own ID, both of them should work for your selected IDs-- Morten Olav HansenSenior Engineer, DHIS 2University of Oslohttp://www.dhis2.org

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 2:51 AM, henri claude moungui <henrimoungui@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Lars.I am working on my laptop with default admin user account with superuser role assigned to all Orgunit, data set and data elements.
I keep looking for a way to pass this step...Thank you.
Henri