Re: Displaying images (resources) in the dashboard

Hi Knut

It should be very easy, create a small app that display a image (maybe you
want with/height 100%), and set appType=RESOURCE, then you can add it to
the dashboard (don't need any fancy build process for that one)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2