Re: Data is not annually taken

Hi Karina,

There is no problem in adding additional locations/OrgUnits later. Also, if
no data is entered for a month, nothing will be entered in the database, so
this is also fine.

Since you are doing a survey, another option (but not sure it would be any
better in your case) could be to use events, which would have a date of
recording.

Regards,
Knut