event capture date

Hi all,

I use event capture for my survey data. I only record month and year of the
survey, so for "Incident date" section I clicked 1st date of the month. But
I just realize that every time I move to another orgunit and go back, the
date is changing. To visualize:

I register new event on 'Biak Numfor' orgunit, it is on April 2008. I set
the date to April 1st
[image: Inline images 1]

I save and go back, and it is still normal. Incident data: 2008-04-01,
Location: Saba
[image: Inline images 2]

Because the event for this orgunit is done, I move to the orgunit. Then I
2008-03-31 for Saba location
[image: Inline images 5]

I export all event data that I've been entered, and the date is also
changing.
[image: Inline images 6]

Even if I entered the date into 2008-04-02, it will change to 2008-04-01.
Anybody can explain why this is happening? Will it lead to another problem?
This is on DHIS2 v2.21 build revison 21070.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Karina

JPEG image