Tracker for surveillance events

Hi,

We would like to use the tracker to register disease surveillance events.
Those will be events about a particular case happening (example Measles),
which is reported from a health facility. The form contains information
about the case (patient information, demographics, date, location).

Registration management is not be needed since those are one time events.

A multi step workflow would be helpful, for example to track the deployment
of a field investigation team or the confirmation of a sample at a lab.

According to the documentation in
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/user/html/ch29s02.html#program
I am not sure it is even possible to use tracker with no registration but
have multiple stages.

Any ideas if tracker is the right approach? Alternatively we could use the
events module, but I am not sure whether it is recommended at this stage.
We will most likely use the Android apps as well.

Best,

Nils

Follow ups