From: "Laura E. Lincks"
Date:12/06/2016 11:34 PM (GMT+03:00)
To: Jens Johan Kaasbøll
Cc: DHIS Users
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Registering new patient in tracker - fine on Android, error on web

I've noticed issues such as this as well. Try clicking Register again (which closes the Enrollment/Profile box) and then again (which will show the Enrollment/Profile box, hopefully with the Profile attributes visible this time.) That has worked for us.

Laura E. Lincks
Database Manager/Developer
ICAP - Columbia University
Mailman School of Public Health