event tracker error after updating to 2.23

Hi

We are currently developing DHIS2 Tracker for Dengue Surveillance using
version 2.21 but since the mobile version that available in Play Store is
version 2.23 then we updated our DHIS directly from 2.21 to 2.23 and skip
the 2.22v. Now we found some problem, when I clicked on certain data set in
a certain org unit, the data  entry screen only shown a blank column. I
have checked all attributes (data set, data element and org unit) and all
seems working fine. Is there any suggestion to fix this problem?

One more question, we would like to customize our event capture data entry
screen then I realized that the skip logic only working when I used the
event capture default form. So we tried to edit the javascript file
controller.js located in /webapps/dhis/dhis-web-event-capture/scripts/. We
have successfully updated and saved the file controllers.js but when I
checked in https://<some ip
address>/dhis/dhis-web-event-captire/scripts/controllers.js apparently
nothing has changes. Is there any suggestion how do I change the file
controller.js located in the event capture scripts?

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes,

Annisa Ristya R.

*Sistem Informasi Manajemen Kesehatan (SIMKES)*
Fakultas Kedokteran UGM
Phone: +62-274-549432
Fax: 0274549432

Kunjungi http://simkes.fk.ugm.ac.id/ <http://fiki2015.org/en/>