Request for Quotation: Applications Development for Dhis2

Hi,

The Norwegian Refugee Council wishes to develop a number of applications to help with our global rollout of Dhis2.  Details can be found in the attached RFQ document.

The closing date for receipt of quotes is Friday the 22nd July.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further clarification on any of the specifications.

Kind regards,

Craig

Craig Hollingsworth
Norwegian Refugee Council
Tel: +57 315 508 3984/ +44 (0) 7570 138 151
Skype:  Craig.Hollingsworth