DHIS2 SQL View - practical examples

Hi All,

I am looking for a documentation of the use of the SQL syntax to run in SQL
View  (table names, field names specific to DHIS2 ). I have seen for
example to query organization unit, we have to select from “ou” or to use
“dv” to select the datavalues. I am planning to list all the uid, code and
names of all organization units at all levels (1 to 6) in one single query
result.

Thank you for your support.

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups