Viewing Data Element Names when creating Indicators

Version:2.22
Build revision:22077

​We noticed we can no longer resize the Edit numerator/denominator screen
when creating indicator formulas. Note in the example how data element
names are cut off. We've had to resort to changing the screen resolution in
order to see the entirety of a data element's name in some cases. This was
not an issue when using previous versions (we could simply expand this pop
up to see more of the data element names.)

Does anyone have any tips on how we can view more detail without changing
our screen resolutions?

Thanks.

*[image: Inline image 3]*

*Laura E. Lincks*