Re: Format for date and time data entry fields

Hi Elmarie

That value type was added to support an external client we had. I agree
that we should definitely support it in our our data capture apps also, but
AFAIK we do not yet.

I have added two blueprints, but nobody is assigned yet (not sure if it
will land for 2.25).

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/tracker-support-datetime-value-type
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/data-entry-add-support-for-datetime

--