Zero reporting rates for dataset with imported data values

Hi All,

I have imported a large amount of data values by uploading via csv file
with monthly periods of a specific dataset (with DHIS 2.19). I thought that
when calculating the reporting rate of this dataset, the report should
return the number of actual reports containing values that I have just
uploaded, but the number of this “actual reports” is now still counted as
ZERO. My question is, in that case, is there a specific field in the
database that I should update in order to consider the dataset containing
data values in the reporting rates count? Here is the list of fields that I
have used during the import: *dataelement*, *period*, *orgunit*,
*categoryoptioncombo*, *attributeoptioncombo*, *value*, *storedby*,
*lastupdated*, *comment*, *followup*

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups