Re: Apps menu is not translated: 2,24 demo site

Hi Knut

Yes, you are right, it did work after clearing the cache, but the *issue is*
: I checked it multiple times and I needed to clear the cache each time I
logged in with this username (who had French language settings).

Ideally the user should see the apps in translated language as soon as they
log in, without the need of clearing cache each time. This was completely
ok in 2.21.

Here is what happens :

Log in : See apps in English
Clear cache : See apps in French.
Log out  >> Log in >> See apps in English again