Re: Apps menu is not translated: 2,24 demo site

Thank you everyone for quick response, and Yes , same what Knut mentioned
happens when I log in the demo site.

   - Translations appear only for items under profile section
   - on clearing browser cache , translations for all apps appear but after
   logging out and logging in again translations are gone.

Is there a possibility of this being resolved soon?

Thank you