Re: Apps menu is not translated: 2,24 demo site

Well, actually it is not quite as you expected, Mark - they DO show up
after cleaning cache as Dipali said (before you restored the hack).
See screenshot. So the question is why they disappear later.

I do appreciate restoring the hack, since we then have something working,
however, from a user perspective it looked like you almost had it before
also - as long as the cache was cleared.

Knut