Re: Browser not working

It's for Chrome and Safari here.
One interesting symptom:  when logging in with correct username and
password the resulting URL includes jsessionid, but bounces back to the
login screen, versus incorrect authentication parameters result in "Wrong
username or password".   See attached screen shot for comparison:

[image: Inline images 1]

Steven Uggowitzer
eSHIfT Partner Network,  Entuura Ventures Ltd
Tel: +41 22 366 1920
Mob: +41 79 719 4180
Skype: fendant123
LinkedIn: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/stevenuggowitzer