Re: Problem upgrading from 2.20 to 2.21

Unfortunately, I do not have a query that will quickly uppercase that
column, but here is the mapping I used when doing my 2.20 -> 2.21 though:

<aggregationOperator>sum</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>SUM</aggregationType>
<aggregationOperator>average</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>AVERAGE_SUM_ORG_UNIT</aggregationType>
<aggregationOperator>avg</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>AVERAGE</aggregationType>
<aggregationOperator>count</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>COUNT</aggregationType>
<aggregationOperator>stddev</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>STDDEV</aggregationType>
<aggregationOperator>variance</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>VARIANCE</aggregationType>
<aggregationOperator>min</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>MIN</aggregationType>
<aggregationOperator>max</aggregationOperator>
<aggregationType>MAX</aggregationType>
I'm surprised that somehow "average" was updated to "average_sum_org_unit"
but wasn't also converted to uppercase at the same time.

*Timothy Harding*
Sr. Systems Analyst, BAO Systems
+1 202-536-1541 | tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com | Skype:
hardingt@xxxxxxxxx | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007