Re: Unfortunately DHIS2 Tracker Capture has stopped error message

Hi Erling.

After sometime it is automatically the problem has resolved, I don't know
how it happened. Now it working fine.

we are going to conduct survey by 1st week of August in Health facilities
if the same thing will happen in real time survey, it will be the problem
us. Do u have any idea about this issue? Let me know anything from your side

Thanks
Chandru

*Thanks & Regards*

*Chandrasekar Ravi*
*Scientist - C, Data Manager*
*9787214185*
*MAHA CDC Project*
*National Institute of Epidemiology, ICMR*

*127, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing BoardAyapakkam, Ambattur,
Chennai – 77*