Re: select compulsory organization group set on organization unit add/edit page

Dear Prosper,

Nayeem means, if you are editing or adding the organisation unit, you
should be able to assign it to compulsory organisation group sets from
there.
Currently, you create an organisation unit and then you have to assign it
to organisation group sets independently, this gives room to making errors
like assigning organisation unit to multiple compulsory organisation group
sets.

Thanks.

Alex

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 3:17 AM, Nayeem Al Mifthah <n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Dear Prosper
> Currently I am using 2.22 and 2.23 in different instances.
>
> The screen shoot you have given, is the functionality to make a
> organization unit group set and make it compulsory.
>
> I want to see additional field(s) on ORGANIZATION ADD/EDIT page to select
> the organization group from specific compulsory group set.
>
> It is as same as we can now assign a data element (from add/edit page of
> data element) to a specific data element group from a group set members
> which group set has mentioned as compulsory.
>
> Same functionality was exists on organization unit in 2.13/2.12.
>

> *Nayeem Al Mifthah*
> *Consultant for HSS, Health MIS, M&E*
> Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx
> Cell:+8801914030574
> Skype: nayeem.a.m
>
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 1:33 AM, Prosper BT <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Dear Nayeem,
>>
>> Do you mean this? Which version are you using?
>>
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Nayeem Al Mifthah <n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All
>>> The above option was in earlier version, but not currently exist in
>>> organization unit add/edit. Is it possible to include it again?
>>>

>>> *Nayeem Al Mifthah*
>>> *Consultant for HSS, Health MIS, M&E*
>>> Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx
>>> Cell:+8801914030574
>>> Skype: nayeem.a.m

>> Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
>> Global DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
>> +256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
>> prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
>> prospertb

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "