Re: Drop down menu not display in Tracker Capture Mobile App Issue - Reg

Hi

Yes. We tried the procedure uninstall and re-install it, but the same
problem exist.

And Now we are tried with older version with some other mobile its working
fine.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Chandrasekar Ravi*
*Scientist - C, Data Manager*
*9787214185*
*MAHA CDC Project*
*National Institute of Epidemiology, ICMR*

*127, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing BoardAyapakkam, Ambattur,
Chennai – 77*