Re: Upgrading DHIS2 from version 2.5 to 2.22

Dear Knut,
Noted!!!
I noticed that upgrade procedures' starts from version 2.16 and the oldest
war file available is 2.7; which means I will have to work blindly till
2.16 by the grace of God.
HISP India, please can you help because I heard you had done something like
this before.