Re: DHIS2 and MOTECH Integration

The latest work has been done by Srimaurya Kummamuru for his masters
dissertation. It uses the ADX standard for interchange and uses the OpenMRS
reporting module for calculating the aggregates that need to be reported to
DHIS2.
You can find more details here -
https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/OpenMRS+-+DHIS2+-+ADX+-+Reporting

But if you are looking for patient-level (tracker) data integration, this
module doesn't do that.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Health Informatics, IUPUI