Re: [Dhis2-devs] Dataset Assignation programmatically

Thank you for your explanation. I had a look at the link and it returned
the following message instead of what you mentioned:

falsefalsefalseART monthly summaryrw------falsefalseART
2010falsefalsefalseCUSTOMfalselyLU2wR22tCfalse220Monthly00RE
PORTING_RATEtruetruefalsetruetruetruerw------L4XTzgbdza3WakikiL4XTzgbdza3

In addition to your explanation, could you please point me to a practical
example of manipulating the data through the web API interface as I am new
on this?

Regards,

Tantely.