Re: How to look at the content of the file attached in a data element

Hi all,sorry to get on this subject. I posted a similar concern some months ago: how to look at the content of a file in ressources. For now, whenever you add pdf or other files as ressources in dashboard, you cannot see their content directly on the web page; by clicking, the file is directly downloaded.
Thanks,
 Henri