Re: Sharing a TEI only with selected users who have access to the orgunit

Dear Elmarie,

Are the other users assigned to these orgunits supposed to access some
parts of this tracker program?

If yes, then design the program and use user roles to restrict access,
create a user role and assign the program to it and that user role should
be only assigned to the users supposed to view the program.

If No, and want some users to see some parts or stages and not the others,
its not yet supported - sharing program stages.

Regards