From: Absolom MURAMIRA [mailto:absolom_m@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:50 PM
To: dhis2-users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Absolom Muramira <amuramira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tracker Capture Challenge - Cannot enroll tracked entity into a
program

Dear DHIS2 community,

I have been trying to set up a tracker capture program but I have
experienced a challenge for the past few days which I am unable to resolve
and need your kind support.

I have already created the attributes, tracked entity, and program (with
registration, program stage and related data elements).

However whenever I go to tracker capture and register the tracked entity
attributes, the system does not link to/advance to the program stage (but
instead shows an interface that no program is selected as shown below).

After registration, this is what it displayed.

I am using DHIS2.23 and running the application through Mozilla browser.

Thank you for your kind support.

Absolom

Kigali, Rwanda

JPEG image