      From: Derek Kahongo Mukenge <derek.elijah@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Elmarie Claasen <elmarie@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>; DHIS 2 Developers list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 12:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] [Dhis2-users] About filter in Data visualizer

Hi Everybody,

I'm facing the same issue with 2.23. As Elmarie said, I checked but everything stand as same as before. I think that it may be a bug. Is there another way to resolve this?

Carlos, From my experience this can be due to one of 2 reasons:  1)      Check that you don’t have any data integrity errors. If for instance you have integrity errors on exclusive groupsets the data in reports will be affected when you display data by OUGroup or OUGroupset. 2)      Check that the OUGroup/OUGroupset you are filtering on is assigned to the lowest level of the hierarchy e.g. if the filter you apply is on OU at Level 5 but you have data at a level 6 in the database as well then the OUgroup filter will be affected if the level 6 OU does not belong to the same OUGroup/Groupset. In essence if your data entry is at multiple levels and the level you are filtering on has data at lower level where those orgunits does not belong to the same group/groupset.  Hope this helps.  Regards, Elmarie ClaasenProject ManagerHealth Information Systems ProgramTel:      041-367 1027Cell:     082 374 2209E-mail: elmarie@hisp.orgSkype:  elmarie.claasen52   This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies. html#comms_disclaimer .   Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.  From: Dhis2-devs [mailto:dhis2-devs-bounces+ elmarie=hisp.org@lists. launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Carlos Nyembwe
This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer publishedat http://www.hisp.org/policies.h tml#comms_disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any otheraction in terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access thedisclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx and a copy will be provided to you. Byreplying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by theprovisions of the disclaimer.

Derek Kahongo Mukenge