Re: ORGANISATION UNIT NOT LOADING IN TRACKER CAPTURE-ANDROID

Which version of DHIS 2 are you running? If you downloaded the Android
Tracker Capture from Google Play, be aware that this one supports the
latest version of DHIS 2 (v. 2.24). If you want a compatible app with an
older version of DHIS 2 you can check out our GitHub page:
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-trackercapture/releases

Regards,
Erling