Re: Installing Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9

Dear Stephen,

Did you install the Grub or boot loader?

Alex

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Stephen Gbanyan <mambu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I got a new HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 server and I have installed Ubuntu
> 16.04.1 but when it restart I get this message below.  Can someone help
> guide me if I am not doing the right thing.  I need to install to be able
> to get to the GUI to be able to navigate because I want to install DHIS2.
>

> [image: Inline image 1]
> Thanks
>

> __________________________________
> Stephen M. Gbanyan, Jr.
> Director
> Health Information System
> Ministry of Health and Social Welfare
> Republic of Liberia
> +231-886-847-915
> skype: mambu9

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "