Re: Installing Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9

Dear Stephen

I am using clustered VM server from 2012, so I almost forget the physical
server installation. From my earlier notes:

Enable Hardware RAID and crate a RAID level 5 (or any desired level)
 volume. Then Install Ubuntu again. Use volume partitioning as default if
you don't sure what you are doing. Hope that  will solve the problem.

Regards

Hannan

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Stephen Gbanyan <mambu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I got a new HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 server and I have installed Ubuntu
> 16.04.1 but when it restart I get this message below.  Can someone help
> guide me if I am not doing the right thing.  I need to install to be able
> to get to the GUI to be able to navigate because I want to install DHIS2.
>

> [image: Inline image 1]
> Thanks
>

> __________________________________
> Stephen M. Gbanyan, Jr.