Looking for Human Resource System to integrate with DHIS

We are looking for a simple Human Resources tool to integrate with a DHIS
aggregate database. Little is known of the needs of the HRIS, but for now
it needs to track personnel details and groups of personnel will need to be
associated with various programs in a separate DHIS aggregate database. An
Open Source HRIS is preferable.

In searching for tools I have come across the following:
HRHIS <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRHIS>in Tanzania developed by the
HISP-TZ/University of Dar es Salaam
iHRIS <http://www.ihris.org/> developed by global Capacity Project.​

I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of or experience with these
packages or if there were other applications that could be of use to us?

Thanks in advance to anyone with leads or information.

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer
ICAP - Columbia University
Mailman School of Public Health