New DHIS2 user stories

Hi!

We've published some more user stories about what our global DHIS2
community has been up to!

https://www.dhis2.org/user-stories

<https://www.dhis2.org/user-stories>
*Are you interested in sharing a user story?* Contact rachael@xxxxxxxxx
<rachael@xxxxxxxxx>or cecilia@xxxxxxxxx

<https://www.dhis2.org/user-stories>
*New stories: *

*WAHO*
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/user-stories/html/user_story_waho.html>
The West African Health Organization (WAHO) uses a regional data warehouse