From: Prosper BT [mailto:ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 September 2016 08:34
To: GROUT, Lise
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Date of enrolment - retrospective data entry

Dear Lise,

Hoping you are enrolling the tracked entity in the first program first say Mother tracker Program as show below which has enrollment date and you can pick past dates

[Inline image 2]
While in the tracked entity dashboard, you will choose the other program C or B for this case say provider followup and support tool on demo. Once you have selected the second program click on Add New

[Inline image 3]

And you will have access to edit the enrollment date into the new program

[Inline image 5]

If you can also share the screen steps

NOTE: You are not able to change the enrollment date after the tracked entity has been enrolled. Abyot said this is because enrollment date is used for scheduling which could disorganize schedules.

Regards