Re: Program Indicator question

I have a similar issue: I'd like to automatically fill a program field
with the patient's age range (i.e. "from 1 to 4", "from 5 to 15", ecc)
based on the manually filled age field.  A program indicator can only
return numbers, and a program rule can only hide sections/fields or
show warnings/errors (see attacched ). So, what should I do?

Thank you in advance for any help,

Iuri