From: Lars Helge Øverland <lars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Event Visualiser Status: Conflict, User: xyw not
allowed...
To: David Hagan <
​​
david.hagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-users <
​​
dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi David,

could it be that this user is in fact not allowed to view that org unit?
The "data view organisation unit" of the user is determining whether she
has access to the org unit, including its sub-hierarchy.

regards,

Lars

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:40 PM, David Hagan <david.hagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> This issue just ‘popped’ in the last 12 hours for a pilot system for event
> capture. Some form changes were made and pushed out … and while this error
> seems to point to a permissions issue …. it doesn’t make any logical sense.
> Here goes,
>
> 3 event charts worked last night.
> This morning, those same 3 charts throw an error:
>
> Code: 409
> User_ xyz is not allowed to view org unit: abc
>
> The silly thing is, I’m not logged in as that user, but as Admin, with
> full access to all orgs.
>
> If I look at the request URL (similar to below) …
>
> /api/analytics/events/aggregate/wVzYQk6jW5q.json?stage=
> iPDH75AgmNv&dimension=kbaD30LqqjQ&dimension=ou:abc;tMQcwX60L
> Si;I3BIS1WKwpD&filter=pe:LAST_4_WEEKS;THIS_WEEK&outputType=
> EVENT&displayProperty=NAME
>
> which generates the error, and remove the offending org id from the query
> string …. it brings back a result-set rather than the error message.
>
> Any clues anyone?
>
> Version info is: 2.21
> Build revision: 20971Build date: 2015-12-18 12:01
>
> David

Lars Helge Øverland
Lead developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo