Groups - Tables

Dear Members,

I am looking for 3 database tables:

1- the table where are stored all organization units groups with the list
of their members.
2- the table where are stored the datasets assigned to the organization
units
3- the table where are stored the organization units assigned to all users

Does anyone know in which tables should I query to select and update their
records? I am using DHIS2 2.19 and I connect to the DHIS2 database directly
with psql.

Thank you for your advice.

Regards,

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups