Re: Tacker villages

@Knut,

yes, you search in the map. It is optional and text search. Once you have
searched for an area and picked the right one, the system takes the
corresponding coordinate and saves the lat/lng.

[image: Inline image 1]

@Ranga

1. Mapzen and its area search is not yet integrated with our android
tracker apps.
2. For the web version of tracker: I am not sure, but if the API (mapzen
search api) supports we could narrow down the search to focus on specific
region.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2