Re: Tracker: Data element "allow provided elsewhere"

Hi Lise,

The idea with "allow provided elsewhere" is to point the suggested data
element's value is recorded (provided) in another orgunit not program stage.

An example is: image one is supposed to receive a list of vaccines under a
particular program stage. Out of these vaccines, let's say he/she has
received some of them in another clinic. In this case, there is no need to
provide the same vaccine again, rather record them and also tag them as
being provided elsewhere.

We know there are issues with this - say for example which orgunit is going
to take the value during reporting, aggregation ... - but we will get there
soon.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2