Counting the population from tracker for indicator calculations

Hello everyone,

I am configuring a program using tracker capture to track the patients with
Chronic diseases. I have also configured an indicator: Annual Incidence
Rate for which the numerator is the count of new program enrollments and
the denominator is the Annual Population. Is there a way I can
programmatically count the number of persons (TEI) under each organization
unit and use that for the indicator calculation ?

Currently, the Annual Population is configured as a data element that would
be entered once a year through the Data Entry App for each organization
units.

Please let me know if there is a easier way than this to find the
population number for indicator calculations.

Thanks in advance,

- Arun Paul