Re: Multi-select dropdown or multi-select checkbox in tracker capture forms

Dear Paul,

Thanks for sharing this, its some blue print being discussed not yet
implemented, we hope it can come soon especially for IDSR - symptoms. The
work around right now is to design all the different options are either
attributes or data elements depending on where they are going to be used
with data type Yes Only

[image: Inline image 1]

​Or if you are using a custom form, you can implement it your way

Regards

​