Re: [Dhis2-devs] Fwd: user access to create program indicators

Diphali,

I have not tried it but if you give the relevant program permissions and
share the one program and all the dependencies like Attributes, Data
elements, optionsets etc with a group that user belongs to to "view and
edit" the user shohmd only be able to create program indicaors for that
program.

Elmarie

On 29 Sep 2016 17:10, "Dipali Sahu" <dipali.sahu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,, any hints will be helpful :)

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*