Re: [Dhis2-devs] Meta data import

Hi,

David, I agree - and the most obvious candidate is OrgUnitGroupMEMBERS.
Adding OrgUnitGroups is usually easy even if you do it manually via the UI,
because there are maybe 20-30-40 of them. But if you have a hierarchy with
let us say 10,000 orgunits, and each is a member of 4-5 groups, then you
need to set up 40-50,000 records.....

I don't understand why e.g. OrgUnitgroupMember export/import to CSV is not
there already, actually - it is a very simple format with only two fields.

regards
Calle