Re: Program indicator to count the no. of events where a data value consists of say 'a'.

Hello Dipali,

You can create and formulate an indicator, where you would be able to
count/calculate number of inputs like a formula. Perhaps, the count of
identifying a special letter or any special search with certain criteria in
input value of a data-element available in indicator is not valid at this
point of time in DHIS2.

In your case as you have described, where you would be able to count
"Person possess laboratory ID" with input type with option set "Yes/No" can
be countable in present scenario but "Person possess laboratory ID where
laboratory ID contains alphabet 'a'"  which should be filtered from inputs
is not fissile. Perhaps this case can be resolved with creating a
data-element "Person possess laboratory ID where ID contains alphabet 'a'"
with input type option set "Yes/No" can be countable and measurable with
specific time frame. And with the help of this data-element you would be
able to create programme indicator that should be able to do this
measurement.