How to find total patients enrolled in a program

​Hello everyone,

I use programs to capture data of chronic disease patients (TEI is a
patient).
So I have programs defined for Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma etc.
Patients enroll when they are diagnosed with a disease and exit  when they
either move out of the location or when they die.

​s there a way to find out total number of patients enrolled in a
particular program​ at a particular time?
I need this number to find the prevalence rate of the disease ​of a location
​.​
I tried defining program indicator
​s​
using the variables v{tei_count}, v{enrollment_count}
​ but they do not show the total entities currently enrolled in a program .
If there is no such variable to get this number, is there any other way to
generate the prevalence rate?

Thanks in advance,
Arun Paul