Re: [Dhis2-devs] Translation project for Dari and Pashto languages

Hi Chris,
The Health Sector Resiliency project in collaboration with the Ministry of
Public Health in Afghanistan is currently piloting the DHIS2 as the
national data warehouse for the MoPH.

The translation is currently for DHIS2 terminology and we are liaising with
the HIS department in the ministry, so we can reach out to Ebtihaj Obaidi
as well. Thank you for the information.

regards,

Sam Kasozi
+256 788-993-565