Re: Events not getting auto-generated

Hi Abyot,

This issue is still not resolved. I am attaching the screenshots here.
I could not find anything error-like on the browser console too. I have
attached the both the screenshots, just after enrolling to the program and
just after manually generating the stage1 event.

Let me know if you find anything.
Thanks in advance.

- Arun Paul