Re: Extract CommCare cases and import into DHIS2

Hi David

This looks useful.  And nice setup instructions.  One small comment -
looking at your setup instructions, I don't think it is really necessary
for the ccde user to have sudo membership.  Or even a password.  Other than
installing the required python packages (which doesn't have to be done by
ccde), it looks like the ccde user is just "getting" and "posting" and
sending mail.  So maybe better to be unprivileged.

Note the same as true of the dhis2 user in our dhis2 instructions but I
mean to fix that :-)